Writing for social media requires adapting your professional and brand voice to a fast-paced and attention-consuming environment. Along with a clear strategy and robust analytics, your organization needs attention-grabbing, memorable, and frictionless written content to reach online audiences. During the full-day workshop, you will learn and develop essential writing skills to engage your audience on social media and translate their attention into action.
Anyone working for a public sector or non-profit organization who writes and creates social media content, whether on their organization’s accounts or their own professional accounts.
- How to write simple, clear, and engaging content consistent with your brand voice
- How to create rhythm, symmetry, and visual appeal through written content on social media
- How to translate jargon and abstractions into concrete, visual, and actionable content for online audiences
- How to vary and customize written content across different platforms during social media campaigns
- How to apply marketing, copywriting, neuroscience, and behavioural science principles and best practices to your social media content
- A PDF copy of the workshop slides and/or workbook
- A copy of any visual planning notes/mindmaps developed during the collaborative exercise portion of the workshop
- An official CEPSM Workshop Certificate of Completion
- An electronic Uber Eats gift card that can be used to order lunch from your favourite local restaurant