Linda believes that buy-in trumps the 100% solution as this allows projects and plans to exceed objectives. Adept at facilitating contributors of all stripes toward a common end, she brings extensive facilitation, market research, brand, communications and marketing experience.
Linda started her career in brand management, moved to category management and merchandising, then landed in consulting where she developed a facilitated branding and strategic communications methodology for a full service agency. Her practice spans start-ups to multinationals in the public, private and non-profit sectors. She recently launched a Personal Branding Workshop Series to help professionals define and activate ‘working at their best’.
Linda holds an MBA from the University of Toronto, a Certificate in Facilitation from the JIBC and an IAP2 Certificate in Public Participation. She is a CPF (Certified Professional Facilitator) through the International Association of Facilitators. She received the Award of Excellence, Strategic Brand Management from the International Association of Business Communicators (IABC).
Relevant client experience includes:
- University of Lethbridge (Branding, Key Message Development)
- SK International Education Council (Branding)
- SK Ministry of Advanced Education (Student Financial Assistance Marketing Plan)
- Enform Safety Association (Petroleum Safety Training Courses Marketing Plans)
- Recycling Council of Alberta (Stakeholder Interviews, Branding, Key Message Development)
- Mental Health Commission of Canada (Stakeholder Interviews, Youth Summit Engagement Plan)
- Regina Public Library (Branding, Marketing Plan)
Linda is an active volunteer in the community. She has served on non-profit boards, facilitated strategic planning for Centrepoint Management Consultants and led board governance workshops for the Alberta Ministry of Culture. She currently sits on the board of Calgary Learns (Communications Committee, Governance Chair) and HIV Community Link (Board Retreat Lead, Strategic Planning Committee).